I've just returned from another round of fabulous workshops, and people often ask me why on earth do I keep going back? Didn't I learn it the first time?
Well, not exactly. Here's what it's really all about:
1. I don't have to cook, find lost household items, or clean the litter box back home, while instead
2. I enjoy the beautiful Oregon coast and
3. get to hang out with like-minded folks and discuss devious things to do to characters while
4. light bulbs are going off in my foggy head, and I find myself in a candy store of ideas(!!) and then
5. I return home with several finished new stories, and most importantly
6. I'm fired up to tackle new projects and new ways of doing them!