Friday, July 9, 2010

Celebrating the Colorado Book Awards

I read a portion of my story from the CBA finalist anthology, Broken Links, Mended Lives to a happy hour audience at Baur's in downtown Denver. Five other finalists read from their works, too. Thanks to so many of my friends who showed up, the readings were a fun event!











We took the scenic route over Independence Pass on our way to Aspen, where the awards were presented. My anthology didn't win, but we enjoyed hearing the results and hearing the speakers, who included the mayors of Aspen and Denver. Thanks for everyone's support, and to my neighbors who joined us there!


To see a list of the 2010 winners of the Colorado Book Awards, go to this website:


http://www.coloradohumanities.org/content/2010-colorado-book-awards-winners-announced














No comments:

Post a Comment